Present Chamotte clay Tandoor.
Height with lid: 120cm
Height without lid: 77cm
diameter : 32 Diameter: 59cm
diameter mouth externally 47cm
in the standard set:
1 tandoor "large" including lid
10 skewers, including hanging device
1 hook for hanging food
1 Ashes container
1 3 tier rack
ADVANTAGES OF INSULATED TANDOOR
This insulated tandoor is an improved version of the simple tandoor, it's a revolution in tandoor production.
1. Saves time during firing.
2. On insulated tandoor, there are no cracks outside!
3. The outer wall does not heat up to very high temperatures, which helps to avoid burns when accidentally touching the tandoor under working conditions (under baking time).
4. Warmed tandoor cooks better in winter, because there are no large heat losses.
5. Technologically tandoor insulated, that is, a cesspool bowl in a cesspool bowl, and between them thermal insulation.
Clay pitcher-shaped stove used in India and other regions of south Asia, fired with charcoal or wood. The baking temperature reaches up to 480°C.
Dishes prepared in the oven have a unique taste and a very rich aroma. It usually cares for various types of meat previously marinated, as well as seafood and vegetables, you can also bake bread or cakes, dumplings e.g. with pooch or cheese.
Due to the high temperature and short baking time, the prepared dishes are crispy and juicy.